Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All's well that ends well.


Ok it is getting silly this deleting blog and stuff worried who is reading, what they might do and emails etc.

The short of it is I was going to delete blog permanently but it seems that would be unfair without explanation as a)people may worry b) This is after all nearly 3 years of my life and I need to be able to have it here. Perhaps so my family will see it when time is right.

I don't regret starting my blog as I have met some lovely people, some of who have crossed over and I count as friends in the real life sense, some met, some chat. But logistics mean it is difficult for me to go on with it.

So - Here is my blog post, the last one- as I see it for now.

I am good. I am actually doing really well. So no concern needed, And I dont think I need to blog/FB etc. I really have to retire la-reve because I am out busy being S, the real me. For the first time I have direction in my life, a purpose and a way out of the rut I had stuck myself in.

So cheerio, all the best, Ta-ra etc etc

Thanks for sharing the laughter and tears and for all the lovely comments and mail. xxxx

p.s- wanted to add happy shrove tuesday, enjoy the pancakes.

8 comments:

Pandora said...

I'm so glad things are a bit better for you hun - you deserve it.

We're always here for you if you need us. Be well and happy.

Much love

Pan xxx

Bippidee said...

You know I don't believe this sweetie. I know it is your way of trying to stop people worrying, but it is no coincidence that you posted it on the 8th and have deleted your real Facebook account. I hope very much that you don't do anything, but I know there is nothing I can do to stop you. xxxx

Narky said...

I'm sorry, I don't believe this either, I hope that doesn't sound harsh. But like Bip says, there's nothing we can do. I hope you come back to us.

xxx

Anonymous said...

I hope you are OK - really OK and not just pretending. Be safe and know that people out here care.
Disillusioned

Cassie said...

I have to say I was a bit doubtful too when you said all is well, and I can't help but be worried about you. I really hope you stay safe. x

Gledwood said...

I blog pretty frankly and I do worry that my family, the members I haven't told may stumble acrosss it. But how on earth are they going to 1 find you and 2 realize its you. I wouldn't get so para. You gain more than you lose from blogging. I just get tired of people asking for photos like they used to no way am I blogging under my real name or real image!

I'm totally new to your blog I stumbled across here by looking through someone else's blogroll. I'd advise you NOT to delete it is as you say 3 years of your life. If other people don't like it, let 'em lump it!

Take it easy :-)

Rufty said...

I hope you're ok La Reve. xXx

Pandora said...

I feel a bit of a numpty - my initial reaction to this post was scepticism, but I decided to play the 'benefit of the doubt' game. I hope that things actually are better, and my statement about us always being here for you obviously stands regardless.

Thinking of you <3 xxx