Thursday, March 26, 2009

A section, a cell and an acute ward.

On Thursday 19th March 2009 I climbed to the top of a multi-storey car park and decided to jump off to prove my invincibility. However police were called and I was pulled back placed on a section 136 locked in a cell at Bridewell Nottingham for 6 hours until a Mental Health Act Assesment could be made. Result- they wanted to put me on a section, I agreed to be involuntary voluntary. It has been a hard seven days and I will write more when I am more composed. I have ate little and slept less than 6 hours this week. I am back now. Just wanted to explain my absence and I will catch up with you all soon

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey La-reve, sorry to hear that you've not been well, and had to be away. I hope you get some well needed sleep, thinking of you.

Lola x

Hannah-san said...

Thoughts are with you La-reve,

Hann xx

David said...

Hugs, sympathies and hope you feel better soon. Love, D x

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you lovely. Want anything, just ask x

That's not my name! said...

Hugsxx

L said...

I'm thinking about you, I hope things get better for you soon. Take care.

Jessica said...

Thinking of you. Glad to have you back.
Hugs.

Disillusioned said...

Thinking of you. Be safe.

La-reve said...

Thanks everyone. I am in a predicament at moment I am trying to get out of.