Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mood shifted sunday after my friends coaxed me out of the house to attend a spa session. All the different rooms, spas, saunas etc left me feeling vey relaxed but happy. It was the best 25.00 I've spent in ages. I'm telling you now, it was much more useful than the 8 sessions of CBT I was given back last year, and a whole lot cheaper. Maybe NHS should look into alternative therapies.

Anyway really feel quite good here, although heat becoming unbearable and keeping me in. Have decided to go back to work in a couple of weeks, need to discuss this with them, care co-ordinator and health team think this is too soon.

Am still getting jerks and tremors in my hands will discuss this with the shrink who I am seeing tommorow.

2 comments:

That's not my name! said...

Hi Lareve

Glad things are picking up. Let's hope this is a new phase of something consistent and, let's push the boat out, a lot nicer than what's happened this last year for you.

x

David said...

Ditto. Hope things carry on improving. Remember, small steps are wise, but if big steps are wiser, then they can be wise too.

Take care Dx