Wednesday, September 7, 2011

de nada

I have decided to stop blogging now,

I took my son to school today it was nice but it is reminder over how much of his life Ive missed out on..what I am doing to him,

I have booked a hotel for tonight and I may not come back, til Ive sorted this in one way really. Been playin a song in my head


I started a joke
which started the whole world crying
But I didn't see
that the joke was on me, oh no

I started to cry
which started the whole world laughing
Oh if I'd only seen
that the joke was on me

I looked at the skies
running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed
hurting my head
from things that I'd said

Till I finally died
which started the whole world living
Oh if I'd only seen
that the joke was on me

6 comments:

la said...

I'm worried about you.

Whatever you've done to your son, the worst thing you could ever do to him would be to leave him.

Anonymous said...

I'm worried about too hope you go to mdf this weekend

David said...

I agree completely with La. Your boy will need you for a long time yet. Don't do anything rash and get help. You've got my number. Take care D x

Pandora said...

La and David beat me to it, honey. Think about your little boy. I know things suck, Christ knows you deserve so much fucking better than the universe has so far given you, but your son needs you.

I don't want to preach or guilt-trip you lovely, but it is an issue.

Please be safe, somehow.

Thinking of you

Pan xxx

Seaneen said...

It's the 8th tomorrow, so I am panicking a bit here, you've also disappeared from Facebook. I agree with everyone else to think of your soon. Please. We care about you here. xxxx

Justine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.