Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Can't believe this!

Not blogged for a bit as been feely pretty crap and no point writing about that I guess. Anyway just when I think I couldn't feel any worse. I got an email through this blog :


Hi Lareve

I have been following your blog for the last few weeks and I noticed you didn't respond to my previous mail.

I am disgusted with the content of what you write. I think you are self-pitying and pathetic, and to me sum up what people with so called "mental illness" are about. So self-obsessed that they choose to live in little worlds they create for themselves and happy to play the victim.

You have not accepted God into your life, you are living a wicked life. There is no mental illness but what you are experiencing is God's Wrath for your wicked ways

"I will pour out my terrible fury on this place. Its people, animals, trees, and crops will be consumed by the unquenchable fire of my anger." (Jeremiah 7:20 NLT)

More people will suffer, as more turn away from him. You will feel the flames of hell for your continuing 'illness'

Stop now, stop preaching your evil words, stop pitying, stop behaving as such, beg for forgiveness turn back to him and you will be saved and you will be well and you will realise there was and never is 'mental illness' just the mental anguish of a distance from your saviour.

Remember 'Mental illness' is the devil's curse and through it you are becoming his servant.

I will pray for you and hope you will find salvation.

Scott


To whoever sent me this, Scott or whoever, and who is prob reading this, thanks for making a bad day worse. I have published your mail because you don't have the guts to make your views public on here. I do. Please do not send me any more emails but feel free to comment, though I may feel free to delete.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let it get to you it's not worth it.
Take Care

Edcander said...

Don't worry. He'll probably die fairly quickly because 'illness is the devils curse, and the salvation is the cure'

I find it funny how people think by just saying their intolerant bile, they'll convince everybody. Who cares about reasoning.

And I do love the bible quote. Perhaps he should go find that one about murdering people for not upholding the Sabbath.

La-reve said...

Thanks Sue and Zorin

Did upset me but hopefully outing him here will stop emails. Why he feels the need to make people who are not feelign great feel eevn worse and in the name of God is beyond me. not that I'm antu religion or christianity just people who use it as free reign and interpret it as they see fit.

Anonymous said...

This irritated me very much. I hope you haven't gotten any more emails like this. It was good that you posted it.

Kat Moss said...

I am not a big belilever in religion and people who tell me I need to find God can go fuck themselves. However, I always wonder, if there is a God and these people believe in God, aren't they justgoing against his word etc?

Ignore him. I am a member on forums etc and often get people on there telling me prety much the same thng. Bets thing I do is ignore them, or tell them they are going to hell for not treating me with respect and kindness! xxx