Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not much to report really. I am on a bit of a rollercoaster. Sometimes I feel great really great, like I've never felt so good and everything is fantastic and then in the space of couple of days or even a few hours I am back to black. (cue Amy Winehouse) Maybe a side effect of giving up Quetiapine. I guess I should search for that happy medium. I have been cleaning manicallly for this morning and playing my Ministry of sound. And then I had relapse and had to go bed for three hours. Couldn't talk just stare. This isn't productive and have work on tuesday. I have my disciplinary soon over my day sickness in December - fear of being jobless is weighing on me. And have bastard OC Health bloke on friday, who will no doubt tell me that any absence is just laziness on my part. Oh well another joyful week ahead and this week I make 27.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, seem to be in the same place as you today, also been on the Ministry music kick - just downloaded anthems and had a dance around my bedroom. That then lead to a sulk about not being 17 anymore, and I followed up with an afternoon nap too! Just to continue copying you I also have a OH appointment this week, and will be sent back to work with a boot up my rear! Try to remember depression is not laziness La-reve, no matter what anyone tells you.
Fingers crossed it isn't as bad as you suspect.

Lola x